Humor Fiction posted May 25, 2021 Chapters:  ...110 111 -112- 113... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
You feel me?

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

The back line workers

by Iza Deleanu

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
Today in one city from Alberta was the recognition day for the front-line workers. Well, we have only one category officially recognized and have not changed for the past two years: doctors and nurses.

No matter if the lines have been shuffled, this category is still top liner and they are treated like a cult.

It's very clear to me that nobody else can even come close to their fame. I'm not sure about the quality of the medical personnel in your countries, but in Canada, you can add them to the Shanaya Twin list of:"You don't impress me much." I mean, in normal times you don't get to see a specialist because your age group should not have that disease.

What is the Canadian doctor champion of? The Canadian doctor it's the Master of Rejection and Avoidence.

Here it's an example. My friend who got Covid two weeks ago and attempted to get treatment after calling the magic number 911 was sent home unceremoniously. Motif: my friend had no underlying health condition and he can magically heal in his basement. My friend was so weak he could not stand on his feet and even lost consciousness a couple of times.

One week after the family called again for help. The diagnose: "Oops, we are so sorry your lung capacity is 60% gone and you have a nasty pneumonia. But don't worry, you have no other condition, you will be fine."

So, my beef with you Mr. Hero, and the bull shit front-line worker is: why the heck you didn't treat him the first time and sent this back-line worker home to get worse?"

And I don't buy the refrain that the hospitals are full, because they are not. He stayed by himself in a room with five empty beds.

My friend is at home now and is still fighting to get his health back.

Another brilliant example of the Canadian competence and love of "avoidance." The woman that got blood clots after the jab with Astra Zeneca. Like any normal citizen, called the magic number and the lovely doctors send her home because it's a normal reaction to the vaccine. So, poor woman trusting the system docile went home and died in peace."

I wonder if they kept her under observation could've they saved her?

So hero my foot!

Let me be the invisible back-line worker that doesn't kill with indifference and cares for real for the human lives. I did my job, even if I don't believe in this vaccine. I took the jab for you who believes blindly in the system.

Wake up and break this experiment, do your job and except no lies. We are living blindsided.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.