Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted May 20, 2021 Chapters:  ...109 110 -111- 112... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Part 2

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Letters to C...

by Iza Deleanu

Dear Coronella, you opened my eyes. When I was going to work I was too carefree and missed the part of pretending. I always consider my coworkers as my family. We used to do lunches, dinners, and birthdays together, but all it was pretend.

It's been more than over a year and the evil got the better of us. We can't stand each other anymore. In meetings, we shout and we jump to the wrong conclusion.

I'm tired, so I will choose the silence. What's the point to talk when nobody listens? What's the point of diligently doing your job when nobody cares?

I know I'm saying this, but I need to convince myself that I will stay faithful to this schedule, but I know that I can't. My belief in God's justice will make me gave my one hundred percent daily.

I will try to pray every day and ask you to help me carry this cross. You kept me away from this bad friend. Now like it or not I have to write to you. Maybe one day, you will write me back and tell me why have you choose to come here. Until then, take care, Ms. C.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.