Satire Fiction posted May 13, 2021 Chapters:  ...105 106 -107- 108... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Shot five times

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Shot in the wing

by Iza Deleanu


After I got shot in my left wing with Moderna, I felt like shit for a week. Today at noon I decided to go out for the first time.


Yup, the sun is the best medicine. Walking for twenty minutes enjoying the green and the sunshine cured my sickness like magic.

No wonder that the authorities are trying to jab us all before the break of summer. They know once the summer is here no more Coronella aka the end of the pandemic and the panic.


Would it be nice to be again your own master without having somebody screaming in your ear: "lockdown, shut down! Our lives matter! Masked up, I find you, restrictions, interdiction, cancellation, manipulation, annihilate, alienation."


This is the current picture in Canada. When the rest of the world it's opening up, we are shutting down. The irony: Canadians are a very docile nation, they willingly sign up for the shot and this still is not enough. The provinces are outrunning each other in conquering the title: the most badass in the Canadians story? They are closing the border in the nose of each other serving us that "cold poridge" that is for your good.


So what if we go crazy? The Federals will say sorry and move on.


A poor woman from Italy got the privilege to get shot five times in her wing. Hm, she is protected now from all future Coronella.


How did this happen? The nurse took out a vial that contained 5 doses of Pfizer from the fridge and six syringes. The woman sat down and trusting entirely offer her wing to get the jab. The nurse distracted plunged the syringe in all five doses and then discarded them in the woman's arm. When the women prepared to leave the torture chair, the nurse noticed the unused syringes and the empty vial.


What do you think happened? Try... Nothing! She apologized in a good Canadian way and said to the woman that if she feels sick to call 911.

So thank you very much and come again.




https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/10/europe/italy-six-shots-pfizer-vaccine-scli-intl/index.html
https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/calgary-cancer-patient-says-delaying-her-second-vaccine-dose-is-playing-with-fire-1.5392335
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.