Satire Script posted May 7, 2021 Chapters:  ...26 27 -28- 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
back to the circus

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Getting out

by Iza Deleanu

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Evil Me: Okay, bored to death, time for me to get out of this fake pandemic. My poor friend, he has no clue that I can't get sick. I am an imaginary character that accidentally got alive?

Me: Hamlecito, my prince, are you okay? What  would your royal ass like to eat today? Orange juice?

Evil Me: Hey, pal I feel much better I am ready to get out of self-isolation.

Me: No, pal. First we need you to get the anti-Coronella test. Wait a second I will make an appointment.

Evil Me: What? I don't want anybody to stick that thing into my royal nose?

Me: Would you prefer it in your royal ass?

Evil Me: Fine I will tell you the truth. I was never sick... I was just pretending.

Me: I know that, you piece of royal shit. You are a lazy good for nothing bastard. How long do you think you can ride for free in this life? Either you start earning your keep or go back to your time and just... let the history take its course.

Evil Me: Okay, I will do anything. I will wash dishes, clean the toilets, anything. I don't want to go back to my time. There is no orange juice and pot there!

Me: Okay, pothead. I got you a job at my restaurant. You will take over the dishes.

Evil Me: What about you?

Me: I'm taking over the entertainment section. And don't even think about  tricking me again.

Evil Me: No way bro, I am giving you my royal word.

Me: That values nada!

TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.