Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted May 6, 2021 Chapters:  ...104 105 -106- 107... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Side deffects

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

After the jab

by Iza Deleanu


After I got my first jab anti-Coronella yesterday and slept through the day. I woke up today with a running nose, cough, and sneezing pattern.

My worst fear, yup looks like you know what. I'm so mad, I tried to dodge this shot as long as I could because my last vaccine was when I was in grade twelve.

It's funny, I have not had a cold for the entire year, and now I have it compliments of Moderna.

Yup, I'm in self-isolation for 48 hours and if the symptoms persist I have to do that horrible Coronella test.


They are saying that before we feel better, we must feel worse. So don't look at me my eyes are watery and my nose is a nice replica of Rudolph beacon. So, if Rudolph is out of business around Christmas, you know who to call!

So I am exposed for a least a week to any kind of variants. Now, everything is in God's hands.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.