Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted April 28, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Thinking outside the box.

Packaged By God

by patcelaw
























Each and everyone of us was created by God. We are packaged as a one of a kind. From the top of our heads to the soles of our feet we are uniquely put together. Our hair color, our eyes and ears are designed just the way God saw us to be. I am pretty sure when we were born, God said of us, His creation, "it is good."

Inside this carefully designed package God put gifts for us to find and explore as we grow. He put the gifts in us, but it is our responsibility to find and open those gifts. He will, as we ask Him how we can use the gifts. He will never force us to open and use our gifts. As we open and use those gift to bring glory to him, He often gives us more gifts. As we study His word and learn the truths in the word we will be able to use those gifts for Him, and they can be used to help our fellow man as we travel through life.

I am soon going to be 83 years old and I can attest to the fact that he can keep giving us gifts to open throughout out lives. He has gifted me in ways that astound me, and by using the gifts for Him, I have been blessed far beyond measure.


-Patricia Lawrence
4-28-21



Share Your Story contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.