Satire Script posted March 30, 2021 Chapters:  ...24 25 -26- 27... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
back in business

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 20

by Iza Deleanu


The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.
 

Evil Me: Oh, man! Here he goes again! He is going to send me to work. Why? Why can't I enjoy life without being the busy bee? Why can I not be just the Denmark prince, il Hamleto? Shoot, I am still on Mexican time.

Me: I must admit it was fun not to worry about rent and food for a week, but the landlord had caught up with me, and it's demanding money ASAP.

Evil Me: I am out of options? Literally, the only thing I am good at it is doing nothing. Maybe I should ask my stepmom to wire me some corona, and I mean the Danish corona, not the other C O R O N A! She owes me. After all, I left her the entire kingdom.

Me: I am not blind; I know I must be the responsible one in this relationship. I will have to go back to work lots of hours until we catch up with our bills.

Evil Me: Yup, that is a brilliant idea. I will go out and send mom a telegram or a fire message.

Me: Okay, time to man-up and start the job hunt!

 
TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.