Spiritual Non-Fiction posted March 30, 2021 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What to do with that truth. . .

A chapter in the book Gambling with God

Satan Tells the Truth

by samandlancelot



Background
Would God want me to gamble? I think He wants me at the casino playing games. I didn't realize when I wrote my first chapter, this was a story to be continued. Journal entries begin with chapter two.
3/30/21 update:

The moment I became obsessed with winning again after my $1257 win the other day (I didn't understand this until this morning), Satan had told me something that was true: I would win the jackpot. I had $1257 I could have used toward winning the jackpot that night (also true). But I wasn't to spend it that night toward winning the jackpot; it wasn't yet God's will.

As I wrote in my last update, Satan also told me I would lose if I continued to play yesterday; therefore, I should cash out and cut my losses. But, it was God's will that I lose.

When Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness: he told Jesus the truth first, and then he showed the lie of what to do with the information he gave. Everything Satan promised Jesus was already God's plan to give, but not the way Satan offered: without the cross and without God.

It was true, I will win the jackpot. I don't know when, but first, I needed to take my $1257 winnings home. It was true, I was going to lose $200 yesterday, but I needed to continue playing in spite of the impending loss.

Stay tuned. . .




Matthew chapter 4
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. samandlancelot All rights reserved.
samandlancelot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.