Spiritual Non-Fiction posted March 30, 2021 Chapters: 1 -2- 3... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Satan offers the chance to cut my losses

A chapter in the book Gambling with God

Cut Your Losses

by samandlancelot



Background
Would God want me to gamble? I think He wants me at the casino playing games. I didn't realize when I wrote my first chapter, this was a story to be continued. Journal entries begin with chapter two.
3/29/21 update:

Gary and I went to the casino today. God gave me the plan to spend $200. After I played the $200, I still had $243 in the machine. Something spiritual happened, and I began to struggle. I had the opportunity to cash out, recover my $200 and make a $43 profit. But what did God want me to do?

I struggled about ten minutes while I continued to play but hated every minute of it because I didn't know what to do. Then I understood God sent me to spend $200. He hadn't shown me to cash out with a profit. I relaxed and continued to play.

Eventually I spent the $243. I was glad I knew what to do, and I didn't mind losing as long as I did what God asked of me.

Later I realized the reason I began to struggle is because Satan let me know in advance I would lose the $243. All I had to do was cash out, and I wouldn't lose anything. At the time, I didn't know that's what my struggle was about. Sometimes things come in from the spirit world, I know it comes in, but I can't see what it is until later.

If I had cashed out my $243 ticket, Satan would have won that round of whatever this fight is about.

I await God's next direction. I don't believe it's over yet.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. samandlancelot All rights reserved.
samandlancelot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.