Satire Fiction posted March 24, 2021 Chapters:  ...95 96 -97- 98... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Old tricks

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Am I right?

by Iza Deleanu


Mad, I am so mad. How stupid they think we are? One week ago, the idiot Mr. Stupideau was saying that is okay to have your second dose of Astra-Zeneca after four months!

Today, sorry folks, the experts are saying that the dose to be efficient must be taken after twenty-one days and no later.

Last week he was saying that Astra-Zeneca will continue to be injected even if other countries stopped it. He feeds us a bullshit-frappe made in India, aka safe for Canadians. Chai, anybody?

Safe how? Is the vaccine going to recognize that it's injected into a Canadian arm, so it better behave and kiss the "bottom" because another million of East-Indians will migrate here.

If you were me, would you trust the government and the health authorities when they are feeding you contradictory lies every day?

Old tricks for new thrills. And let's not forget when the lies are getting out of control everything can be solved in the usual Canadian way: half-muffled apology.

If this was happening back home, they will be shot on spot!

Europa just announced that is seizing immediately the export of Pfizer.

The Prime declared: have no fear our dose is in the clear! Yup, it's in the clear. We don't have any doses, oh wait, it's invisible.

The big question is do I trust this vaccination campaign with so many flaws?

Hell no!


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.