Satire Script posted March 16, 2021 Chapters:  ...22 23 -24- 25... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Mexico 2

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 18

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.

Me: I am such a dropout. I couldn't even enjoy a day of doing nothing, so I started planning how to get us out of this situation. I must admit that I enjoyed waking up late and, for the first, being treated like a prince. For the first time Hamlecito landed in my life, he kind of took care of me. I am getting suspicious, so what's cooking. Okay, it's time for my orange juice, day number two.

Evil Me: Day two since we are in this fake Mexico all-inclusive adventure. I promised my good angel that I will play the part of the andales andales, ianariba, ole! After all, he took me in when I stepped out of my time... But, senior, I am supposed to be the one getting... served. Arriba, abaho, ole!

The good Angel: My dear Hamlet, you promised. You need to humble yourself if you want to get out of this hole.

Bad Angel: Are you stupid? You are Hamlet, the princess of Denmark; you are not a mere peasant.

Me: I have to ring the bell for room service. Senior donde esta el mi hugo di arancea?

Evil Me: Un momentito senior, see he is calling me. Oh, no, it's orange juice time, and we've run of it. I better run and get some before he starts acting like a sport brat, which is out of character.

Me: Jugo, Jugo, hugo, hugo.

Evil Me: Silencio! We run out of it, deve comprar, capsci?

Me: Bueno, but hurry up, or I'll break the spell and start searching for trabaho.

Evil Me: Trabaho?No! I will get it right away; just take a more extended shower.

 


TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.