Spiritual Fiction posted March 11, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
This is how a young boy got saved from demons

The Foolish Boy

by Gracie seals

One day there was a foolish boy named Issac, he was hanging out with friends on a Friday night and they thought it would be a fun idea to play with evil. As they did so Issac started to see things, his friends had the notion that he was insane but Issac knew that he saw demons, scared as he could possibly be Issac got up and left. The next day his friends called and said that they saw the demons too, after this Issac would never see his friends again, he confessed to his father what he has done, his fathers was a pastor, he thoroughly explained to Issac what he has done, Issac did not believe that there was a "God", and he pondered thinking how could there be such a being on this earth? Every night after this Issac would see demons and have spiritual attacks that were horrifying, his description of them were so violently scary that Issac couldn't sleep at night, and if he would close his eyes all he would see is blackness. Now this proceeds for a couple of weeks so he then again approached his father, and confessed to what was overtaking him and the supernatural experiences that were happening, Issacs father knew that these spiritual attacks were just trying to break Issac and take him over, But however his father was a powerful man and held the word of God, so he told Issac a scripture Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD,'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope for a future" Issac still took his fathers wise turn of phrase and brushed it off not knowing what God had in store. Until one night Issac was scared to death, and had enough of these attacks so he fell to the floor in his room and bowed to the all mighty God in Heaven, as he trembled with fear he yelled "God! I can't do this any longer, forgive me Lord for I hath sinned greatly and disrespected you for I need you as my savior!", his father rushed in Issacs room and found him drenched in tears bowing to the Lord, for his his repentance was on that very day. As Issac arose from the floor he hugged his father and began an apology for not taking God seriously, and telling him that he was truly an excellent father. From that day on Issac became very close to God and thanked him everyday because God saved hime from so much, and Issac always remembers this scripture: Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.



Demon Attack writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story about demons or imps attacking a man soul. The only stipulation is that it must have a Godly rescue. No poetry.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gracie seals All rights reserved.
Gracie seals has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.