Self Improvement Poetry posted March 12, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My writing tips in Brevette poetry form

Beautifully Penned

by Sally Law

Writers
Apply
Heart

Writing
Takes
Time

Compositions
Need
Polish

Descriptions
Demand
Thesaurus

Finishers
Use
Edit

Accomplishments
Receive
Accolades



Recognized

#136
March
2021


These brevette poems are my writing mantras. I practice them daily. If I leave you with anything, it's this: No one else should care more about your book, short story, poem, or script, than you. Point being, don't give up making your work the best it can be. Learn how to use FanStory edit, and don't forget to use it! Look at your work in preview mode to make sure is it properly formatted, and that the sentences extend to the margin. There are many here on FanStory that can help. Don't be afraid to private mail the folks at FanStory and ask. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions. If I don't know, I will point you in the right direction.

Many thanks today for all my reviewers who have taken the time to leave their kind and helpful critiques. This has motivated me to become a better writer. Although I am blind, I spend the majority of my day reading, writing, and reviewing. Make it a great writing day, my friend!

A Brevette Poem is three words. A noun, verb, and noun, sandwiched together. Each one of these is its own Brevette. This form was introduced to me by Australian poet, Roy Owen.

Some beautiful music for your writing. It is, after all, Fantasticated Friday!



https://pixabay.com/illustrations/peacock-silhouette-colorful-5374825/@pixabay.com
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sally Law All rights reserved.
Sally Law has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.