Satire Script posted March 6, 2021 Chapters:  ...21 22 -23- 24... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Break down

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 17

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Evil Me: Mmm, let's see what new torture my good twin will come up with it. Job, it's already a broken record, pretending to be somebody else, already played that tune, and even I had made a fool of myself in multiple languages and roles. The only image I can't get rid of it's my lazy bum attitude. After all, I am a prince.

Me: I played the part of a mime, so lame. How low can I go? I had so many dreams when I finished the academy, and so far, I have played with great success: the Dishwasher, the Statue of Liberty, and my first real role, Ms. Ophelia. At least Hamlet got his chance to be himself at least once in front of the public. Today, I really do not feel like facing the music. I can hear him saying: "Ha, ha, ha, Ms. O'Liberty? Madame Liberte? Gosport Sloboda? Seniorita Liberdad? Man, I am so Hamlet right now? I guess I need a rehearsal for all his insults, so here they are, exactly as he likes it in multiple languages. Okay, Hamlet, here I am, hit me!

Evil Me: With pleasure, bro, but I am out of sarcasm. Today, I will lay low and go with the flow, so what's up, bro?

Me: I am depressed. Nothing goes as planned. I need a break, a vacation across the nation. I need sun, water, palms, and cocktails. I want to soak in the ocean and stop thinking about tomorrow. I just want to leave in today! How does it sound to you, my Hamlecito?

Evil Me: I subscribe. Finally, you got my vibe, bro.

Me: Yup, I did. What's the point of fighting so hard for nothing?

Evil Me: Right back to you. So, what do we do?

Me: Let's pack and jump to Mexico for one week. I need to regroup my joie de vivre.

Evil Me: Bro, I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but we can't go. We are trapped here, you know Coronella and all.

Me: Oh, no! You know what? We can buy some pinata, order some cocktails and Mexican food, fill the tub with hot water, bring up that Beach Umbrella we got from Canadian Retire, oops, Tire, and voila, here we have it. Bien venido o Mexico!


Evil Me: Si signor, and I can be your unpaid mariachi: " la cucaracea, la cucaracea."

Me: I love you, bro! Shot, I said it!


Evil Me: I know it's the margarita talking, but I love you too.

TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.