Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted February 20, 2021


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Contest winners will appreciate the bonus!

Congratulations with a Twist

by Elizabeth Emerald



Sore loser? Not me! I take the spirit of good sportsmanship to my warm and generous heart; whenever contest results are posted I unfailingly congratulate those cited, not only the winner, but also all those who place or get honorable mention. 

I eschew the usual quickie profile post; instead, I take the time to read the piece and type in three rounds of high-fives for two cents. For which I am promptly rewarded with profuse thanks for the delightful surprise.

I command you: Go forth and sprinkle sparklers on StoryLand's shining stars. Their brilliance merits the eternal tribute of us mortals who stand in awe of their tremendous talent.

Notwithstanding which---as I, never having garnered so much as honorable mention, can impartially attest---the contests are rigged to the hilt.



 



Recognized


When you wish upon the stars by Angelheart on FanArtReview.com THANK YOU!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Angelheart at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Elizabeth Emerald All rights reserved.
Elizabeth Emerald has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.