Satire Script posted February 4, 2021 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 21... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
spanish, no?

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 14

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.

Evil Me: Bad idea! Who wants to walk around dressed like a lady at plus forty degrees? Not me! I will do my research from the comfort of our home with a glass of Martini in my hand.

Me: Hamlecita, mi amor, come fue la tuas dia?

Evil Me: Huh? What kind of crap are you using to communicate, bro?

Me: Fake Spanish, my hermanito! What do you want me to use? You know Russian is a hot commodity because of your previous dry-cleaning fiasco; also, Italian is kaput. Your poor students still have nightmares. For now, Espaniol is safe.

Evil Me: Plain English, por favor! Oh, no, look at me, I am playing your dumb game!

Me: I don't like plain. Could you give me some ritmo exotico? Agua Calliente por il pollito vailente!

Evil Me: You want hot water for the brave chicken? Why? Did you got a job at a Vietnamese restaurant, and now you want to serve a chicken Pho?

Me: No more restaurant jobs! I got a role, FINALLYYYYYYYYYY.

Evil Me: You did? What role? Commercial?

Me: Well, sort of! I am playing the role of the Statue of Liberty.

Evil Me: Any dialogue?

Me: Nada! For now, I will have to stay still and make faces!

Evil Me: Faces? I don't get it. Are you a Clown?

Me: No! It's a social justice drama, so every time someone is unjust, I have to throw and point at them the sign of destruction with the flame.

Evil Me: That's cool, man! Do you have to wear any drapes or bedding attire?

Me: Yup, a drape; you know, I have to be as close as possible to Madame La Liberte!

Evil Me: This is stupid. Why didn't you choose Madame Justice? She is more appropriate for this role!

Me: Madame La Liberte is sexier than Madame Justice, plus that one is freaking blind and deaf; hard to make faces when you don't see or hear a thing.

Evil Me: Nice. Do you need my help?

Me: Yes. How is my face?

Evil Me: Dude, I am into girls.

Me: Hamlecito, you got it all wrong. How is my face for this role?

Evil Me: I don't know. I have to see you in action.


Me: Okay. Maybe I can sneak you behind the scene. I really need some feedback.

Evil Me: Okay! When do you start?


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.