Satire Script posted January 28, 2021 Chapters:  ...16 17 -18- 19... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
meditation

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 12

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. One actor plays all the characters.


Me: Good Morning, Aleksei

Evil Me: What's good about it?

Me: Prince Aleksei?

Evil Me: No, damn it! That was yesterday! Today it's me, Prince Hamlet! I am not playing that role anymore!

Me: What? No more dry cleaning? What are you going to do? And you know...

Evil Me: I know, no work, no food! Don't worry I put ourselves on the Food Bank List and we are going to receive some kind of welfare from the government.

Me: You really thought of everything! How can you live like this!

Evil Me: Hey, Mr. Righteous, I have no problem to live like this. I am good at playing the drama queen, so as you wash dishes for ten bucks, I will meditate and drink! Who knows, maybe I will get inspire and start to write a book.

Me: Okay! Do as you like!

Evil Me: Hey, don't be like that! I worked yesterday and got you my part of the rent. I will think about something for the next month. Maybe try the Chinese... mafia! Now, I just need to relax and recover, or better stay under cover for a while.

Me: Why? What have you done?

Evil Me: Well, maybe I took some money from the tip jar that Serghei had at the back... You know temptation and the rest!

Me: Hamlet!

Evil Me: Don't worry, he can't recognize me, I wear disguise, so he has no idea who's Gamlet!


Me: Okay! Stay low for now! Maybe we will have to change the renting area!


 
TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.