Essay Non-Fiction posted January 26, 2021


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My passion is literature.

I Write with Passion

by Raul1


The reason why I write is to entertain the readers and for them to have something to look forward to being pleased. I am passionate about writing fiction stories. I love creating words, paragraphs, etc., on pages. I write anything to excite the readers. It is just as simple as it is.

I am a fearless writer. I have learned to write from the best by reading their books like Stephen King, Stephanie Meyer, James Patterson, and Dean Koontz. I keep writing no matter what. I have taken online creative fiction writing courses at Miami-Dade online for twenty years. I am a storyteller. I have the talent to write fantasy fiction.

I never want my readers to be in any violent crimes, but only to read my horror novels. I would do that for them to get them off all violence. I want my readers to be safe and have fun.

I feel that I have lots of stories to write about in myself. I don't want them to be bored. I want them entertained. I would also love to write Children's novels. I have a lot of fun writing fiction stories. I adore literature and books because it is my passion.

I have been writing since I was nine years old. I used to write about knights in shining armor and dragons. I have lots of fun with it. I read a lot of writing reference books and magazines on how to write. I am very new to poetry, but I love writing it.

I still learn something new every day when I write. I take my time watching YouTube videos on writing and poetry. I take my time listening to Tedtalks also on YouTube and Spotify. My mind never gives up. I keep on like the energizer bunny on TV. If I want to create fantasy fiction, I start to read novels.

I keep on the subject of literature all the time. I read about writers on how they came to be an instant success novelists. My imagination came from watching lots of Star Wars movies and Twilight saga movies. I am a nut for the stuff.

I get hooked on reading books and never stop at it. In other hours I start to write, write and write. I get anything to get my novels on to be published. I work on WordPress and FanStory. You will always see me at my writing desk just typing all the time. It is what I do, and it is my job. I live for the drama and adventures of creating fiction stories. You won't ever stop anyone from this subject.

It is bad luck to be a nobody. It is no fun at all. You can become depressed and easy to give up. If you ask me what it takes to be a writer, I will tell you that you need a passion for it and lots of it. You either write 24/7, or never at all. It is not for the weak and weary. You need to have talent and skills.



Why I write? contest entry


What I will tell a aspiring writer is to never give up on your dream.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.