Satire Fiction posted January 16, 2021 Chapters:  ...79 80 -81- 82... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
pensions and tourism

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Locked out

by Iza Deleanu


This year, our snowbirds got the surprise of their life, they got the locked out notice, from Lady Coronella. No more travelling to the sunny States. Like seriously who would like to go there? They have more people sick, than we do! And let's not forget the shooting! No more extra revenue added to their pension by renting their houses.

For the first time, I saw these oldies barely moving inside the building. I felt so sorry for them. Some of these people are alone. How do I know that? Well I am seeing every couple of days a car from a foundation that deliver food. I know is for them.

For the first time since they had retired, they had to stay put in our cold-welcoming country, chez nous, chez Canada! At the beginning, they were not happy, because this idiotic Coronella kept them prisoners. But then, they started to count their blessings. At least they got their pensions, which is a secured income, and now they will get their vaccination done, because they are special.

Lady Coronella is here to stay, and some provinces went over board to keep their people inside. In Ontario the Police it is allowed to stop you if you don't wear a mask or you are out without a purpose. This year, British Columbia, was one of the provinces that got some revenue from tourism and was the only escape for all Canadians to maintain the illusion of travelling. Now, the shitty population wants to close their gates to the province, because apparently they got sick from the outsiders!

When there will be no more tourists, I wonder who are they going to blame Coronella spreading?



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.