Biographical Non-Fiction posted January 15, 2021 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Ruminations about my career

A chapter in the book Ruminations from a Winding Career

Reflections on a Long Career

by Rdfrdmom2


This book will consist of a compilation of my thoughts about my full-time career that began in August 1972 at age 20 and ended July 2005 at age 53. It will also cover a career with the same school system I began as a part-time employee in September 2005 and where I am still working as of now, January 2021.
My goal is to work at least one more year in order to reach 50 years full-time and part-time combined. I will be renewing my teacher's license this spring which will be good until June 30, 2031. I suspect that will be the last time I will renew it as I will be 79 at that point; however, one never knows!
The ruminations will not come in chronological order or according to a particular stage of my career. Most likely, they will come in whatever order my ADHD brain tosses them out.




My career has been nothing short of miraculous considering my beginnings. Perhaps someone will find some inspiration from some of these ruminations. There will be laughs, tears, disbelief, indignation, compassion, and who knows what as you read through this. Obviously, names will be changed to protect both the innocent and the guilty.
A special thanks to VMarguarite for the use of "Apple for the Teacher" to enhance my writing.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Rdfrdmom2 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Rdfrdmom2 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.