Satire Script posted January 11, 2021 Chapters:  ...10 11 -12- 13... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
niente dineri

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 7

by Iza Deleanu



The setting is one empty room. There is only one actor who plays both characters.
 


Me: Buon giorno, Senior Hamleto, ma che fai?

Evil Me: Vai, ignorante vai e lava le dishi.

Me: You mean wash the dishes?

Evil Me: Si, si, of course!

Me: Okay, show me the money honey. I made eighty bucks plus free food and pop.

Evil Me: I made niente! I fall asleep in aqua caliente!

Me: What? You forgot to wake up and move your ghostly ass to the kid's house!

Evil Me: Well, when you put it like that sounds pretty bad!

Me: Did you or not?

Evil Me: Niente money, niente studente!

Me: What the heck, Hamlet. We are short of eight hundred dollars, which is just the rent. We need to pay also the internet and electricity. We had a deal, remember?

Evil Me: We had a deal... to take care of me! I am the Prince of Denmark... and I don't mind candles. They are so romantic!

Me: Candles? Are you insane? Do you think they are coming for free? The cheapest is two bucks, and I will not leave a candle in your care! You will burn the place down!

Evil Me: No! I wouldn't!

Me: Yes, you would! You are so careless. I am serious, if you don't move your royal ass to find a job, I will kick you out!

Evil Me: I got it! No more italiani per le bambini, I am going to do stand down comedy!

Me: Stand down, or stand up?

Evil Me: Stand whatever. I must try! Oh, poor me, what fate emerged from this chaos! Pity me!


TO BE CONTINUED


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.