Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted January 11, 2021 Chapters:  ...72 73 -74- 75... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
At Last! No more Dramas!

A chapter in the book Geoffrey's Musings.

The Final Solution

by Sankey

No more nail polish

No more gloves.

The solution's been found

Most assuredly above.


No more keys falling off

For whatever the reason

My medic regime's

Found guilty of treason.


My dear wife Louise

Got on to EBAY!

And her great discovery

Has sure saved the day!


These great keyboard covers

Are one great big blessing

And now there'll be no more

Of hubby's distressing.
©G.C.Moore January 2021.

 



Recognized


As we have mentioned elsewhere, we believe the loss of the key-names off my MANY keyboards may have possibly been due to one or more of the barrow of medication I am on. Some sort of side-effect causing something from my fingers to gradually clean off the most used letters.

Not being a professional typist, I need the letters to show me where I am going.

Pictures: Top the original picture for the first Disappearing Keys Poem with the gloves and the Clear nail polish with an old keyboard. Next, the ad for the keyboard covers/ Then lastly the new keyboard cover in place. I bought a few more since for back up.Click on the link for my earlier disappearing keys lament.

Earlier Poem on the Disappearing Keys.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.