Satire Fiction posted January 5, 2021 Chapters:  ...74 75 -76- 77... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
vaccine

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

The hokey-pokey

by Iza Deleanu


Why should I get myself poked for somebody's culinary choices? Shouldn't first the bats, pangolins and snakes get the vaccine? In this way, we will avoid future infestations. I propose to get Coronella here and give her the vaccine. It's time to bag her up!

Or even better give the vaccine to any animal that is sold on the wet markets in China. If they will get to live in the next year, then I will trust this vaccine and I will let myself be jabbed too! Until then, I am waiting and checking the side defects aka effects of this miracle cure.

Some provincial premiers in Canada went overboard and declared that when you get the vaccine you will receive a certificate that would allow you to travel, get employment, etc. This dumb ass minister has not said a word about the people who are allergic to the poking. Would they lose their employment and be stuck in their houses forever? What will happen to them?

I am one of those who might react badly to it. Unfortunately, my fabulous family doctor plays hide-and-seek with me, so I can't actually have a face-to-face conversation about the side effects and how can I find out for sure if I am allergic to it.

Probably because of my work, I will be forced to take it, and in that case, the only thing I can do is to make the sign of the cross and let the Lord protect me.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.