Satire Fiction posted January 3, 2021 Chapters:  ...72 73 -74- 75... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Queen

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Happy New Year

by Iza Deleanu


How was the last day of the year, this year? For me was hibernation as usual. If I hit pause, and look back, I think we had 365 days of hibernation across the globe. I know, you are so tired of hearing this but I have to say it! We had so many days of hibernation because of Coronella. She said that she was coming for a short visit but she stayed with us for the entire year.

I really spent my last day of 2020 in self-isolation, doctor's order. On Christmas day I got a cold, and they sent me the next day to the ER for the Coronella test. I am okay, I know I am even if my test didn't come back. Like come on, who could've given me the virus? I am working from home and since they closed my massage therapy and library, I have not been out for a month now! Christmas presents? This year I offer and got zero! I think I was invisible not naughty, because Santa didn't even stop by for a chat and cookie!

My New Year attire was a sexy PJ! I must confess I bought it especially for the New Year's Eve, in the summer, from Hudson Bay because it was on... sale! How did the New Year did catch me? Alone, with my two cats in my Queen bed. It was a night to remember me and Queen, celebrating on Bohemian Rhapsdoy : "easy come, easy goes Coronella on the roast! Scarabush, scarabush Amadeus let me GOOO!".

My husband decided to go for a walk and come after midnight so I drank my champagne from a thermos on What's Up with two of my friends! Thank God he opened the champagne before he left. I got for the New Year 3 glasses of Champagne and lots of cookies. Yup, my diet is doomed! Keto my foot! I am carbo one-on-one, right now! I need to finish all the cookies, right? I will not give any to Miss Coronella, she can try her cookie fortune somewhere else, right! So Happy New Year and get vaccinated, cause I am not! I hate needles so I am waiting for the Coronella pill, if you know what I mean...

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.