Satire Script posted December 16, 2020 Chapters: 3 4 -5- 6... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Hamlet scene

A chapter in the book Kaleidoscope

Dispute 2

by Iza Deleanu

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.


Scene 2
The scene represents an empty room. The character sits on a chair. In front of him sits a script for Hamlet and a postcard from Mexico.

Evil Me: To be or not to be!

Me: Let it be....

Evil Me: Listen up invisible Steve, stop Beateling 
me! We decided that I will do the Hamlet part! So, go back and pull an Ophelia on me!

Me: Okay Gamlet! One Ophelia incoming! I said with a Russian accent

Evil Me: Gamlet? No shto?

Me: Wow, you are good and so adaptable.

Evil Me: I told you I can do it! Soon I will be replacing you, for real! Then we'll see who the evil You will be!

Me: Hey, Mr. Hamlet I was joking. We can switch the roles just for this story, okay. My butterflies, where are my butterflies?

Evil Me: Butterflies?

Me: Fine, Ophelia's butterflies. What? Have you forgotten? Ophelia she is a little bit on the crazy side.

Evil Me catches in his hand my head and start shouting:"

To be, or not to be, that is the question,

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer


The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,



And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;


No more; and by a sleep to say we end

The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks



That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation..."


Me: Ha! Ha! Ho!Ho! Feliz Navidad!

Evil Me: Ophelia wake the fuck up, this is not a Christmas scene, this is serious!

Me: Who cares! My dear Hamlesito, my carido, my curse-on, I meant mi corason, I think we should forget about this whole thing. People need merry and cherry, ups cheers with no fears, and not this dark "red bull" tragedy! Let me open the TV for you, there is our perfect vacation. They have a series on Mexico! Aqua caliente, donde sta mi hente?

Evil Me: Stop this non-sense, mi anhelitto! Damn it, your crazy speech it's contagious. You're supposed to support me with this. We had a deal.


Me: Yes, sire! I am playing the crazy part. What? You don't like it? I am giving you a new spin on this old girl, Ophelia

Evil Me: You are killing me!

Me: Yup! You got that part right, senior Hamlesito!


TO BE CONTINUED




Hello my friends, and thank you for reading this silly script. The broken Spanish and Russian are intentional for comic effect. P.S. the first part is still available on my portfolio and pays more than 70 cents for reading it:) Beateling I am referring to the musical group Beatle. As Lyenocha was saying in her comments, in Russian H is pronounced as letter G.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.