Biographical Non-Fiction posted December 14, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Life in a Nutshell

Good to Me So Far

by Wils



I have been described as stubbornly determined. When your four-month-old head collides with a shop window you become that way very quickly. The accident left me with weaknesses down my right side that I have learnt to live with.

West Australian born, we moved around the state quite a bit, never seeming to stay more than five years in one place. Friendships came and went as a result and I found a love of the written word by the time I was eleven.

Fate led me to the path of disability work in the mid-nineties. In 2001 a beautiful American girl crossed words with my computer, and I was hooked. Married in 2005 I’m still in love with her, she puts up with me. I treated her to the Aussie way of life for ten years before moving to the US in 2014.

Life’s been good to me so far!

 



Your Life in 150 words writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write the entire story of your life in no more than 150 words. You can be experimental, creative, funny, serious, provocative, reflective, whatever style you best feel represents your life. You must write about your entire life, not just a moment of it. No poetry (too easy). No fiction (YOUR life), although metaphors are acceptable so long as they are directly interpretable to be about your life. You'll be surprised at what your life looks like in 150 words...


51 years in 150 words. Enjoy!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Wils All rights reserved.
Wils has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.