Biographical Non-Fiction posted December 10, 2020 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Introduction and suggestions

A chapter in the book Why I write

Introduction Why I Write

by Badger_29


The true alchemists do not change lead into gold; they change the world into words" William H. Gass
I wrote my first poem when I was 8 years old, I've been hooked on poetry since. This book is going to start with my first creative writing, and my first reason for for writing: for the sheer Joy of it.! As I grew older, I found out other very helpful and curious uses for my writing, but we'll delve into that later.

I'd like to encourage other writers to start at the beginning, but feel free to utilize any format you find most appropriate. I would like to encourage you to include stories and anecdotes about why writing is your passion.

 




I was inspired to write this by Gypsy Blue Roses multi-author book, "Renga Book"

it is a pleasure to write with you all here in this creative space, and an honor to include you in my book.

Thanks for reading!

Blessings,

Brother Badger Cull

Darren

Wednesday December 9th, 2020
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.