Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted November 18, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A process designed for the peaceful transfer of power..

Transition

by HarryT

 
Transmission of vital presidential information and intelligence .
Revolutionary upheaval is prevented .
Adjustments and changes should be understood by the outgoing administration.
New president should be given vital information to protect the welfare of the country.
Smooth peaceful change is a chief tenet upon which democracy is tethered.           
Important is the process of transition so the new president is ready.
Transfer of the presidential powers of office should be an orderly procedure.
Information is power and it should done in accord with the will of the people.
Outgoing administration should implement the peaceful change of power.
No outgoing president should block information vital for the health of the citizens.
 

 



Acrostic Poem writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write an acrostic poem. Acrostic Poetry is where the first letter of each line spells a word, usually using the same words as in the title. See an example in the announcement.


A presidential transition process takes place when a president leaves office either by spending eight years in the office, retirement or because he/she is not re-elected, and a duly elected person begins to prepare for the assumption of the office of President of the United States.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. HarryT All rights reserved.
HarryT has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.