FanStory.com - Let It Be Writtenby Bill Schott
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a 100-word story
Let It Be Written by Bill Schott
100 Word Story writing prompt entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
 

On the victim’s face, I increased her beauty by enhancing the flat, writable pate of flesh with calligraphic art. My name was etched across her forehead.  That final message to the police, reporters, and historians, was to confirm my intellect and talent.

The assessment by police, at that point, was that I was a coward, who hid behind doors and jumped out with sudden and total life and death authority to end some hapless life. 

This action will certainly identify me, and also indicate the enormity of my potential. 

I will be immortalized, whenever the Calligraphy Killer is fearfully mentioned.   


 


Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: art, final, beauty, sudden, coward.

Author Notes
Image from Google

     

© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement