FanStory.com - Your Pe*isby Terry Broxson
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
News story
Your Pe*is by Terry Broxson
Story of the Month contest entry
Artwork by supergold at FanArtReview.com

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of language.
There needs to be a disclaimer, as this story is for men only.
 
Sorry, ladies, you'll have to read something else. No peeking. This is on the honor system, but I know I can trust you.
 
Men, as I cruised the internet news sites, I discovered a story I thought had been attributed to Men's Health Magazine.  "Seven Things That Can Happen to Your Penis." 
 
Now, that title grabbed me. Let me rephrase. It grabbed my attention. I felt it important to share with my fellow members.
 
My brain wondered, "What the heck were you thinking?"  
 
I didn't read the story right away. But the following day, I did a Google search to find it again. Instead, I discovered you had been a busy boy. 
 
I made the assumption you sold your story to a health magazine. Perhaps you viewed it as a public service. But my thinking changed when other stories started popping up.
 
* 8 things to know about your penis
* 10 fascinating things about your penis
* 15 facts about your penis
* 8 important facts about your penis
* 39 facts about your penis that will blow your mind
* 20 hard facts about your penis
* 5 facts about your penis
 
The last three articles all came from the United Kingdom. I have always been suspicious you might be a Brit. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But it surprised me as I thought you guys were pretty private about all this type of stuff.
 
I'm guessing they paid you a lot of money to come up with these facts and observations. I do admire how you created a package of stories ranging from as few as five things all the way up to thirty-nine. Way to Go!
 
I also admit I thought it smart not to provide pictures. With pictures, you just have no control, if you know what I mean. Someone might have recognized you.
 
One thing about a writing site is that no one needs a picture to recognize you. We can do it through your writing. So, it's easy to know who you are, but I won't blow your cover.
 
But beware, others may find the same stories I did. If they do I hope you are not exposed. 
 
Some will think you are a hero to put out the truth as you feel it to be. 
 
Rest assured. I will be standing behind you—way far behind you. Oh, and I canceled my subscription to Men's Health. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. Terry Broxson All rights reserved.
Terry Broxson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement