General Poetry posted April 15, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
5-7-5 form My Card

Credit Card Fraud

by l.raven

credit card fraud found

was used at a floral shop

will need when I'm done



Recognized


Thursday someone from the fraud department at my union bank called to tell me I had fraud on my credit card. Don't ask how she knew. I don't know. Turns out I did. I went down on Friday and had to sigh some papers. They said it would be worked out by Monday. I called and they said I had to come back again. That all the stuff finally came in. When I got there I looked at the list. One of the things along with all the other stuff was a $73.81 purchase to a Floral shop (FTD). So mad the first thing that hit me was if I find them they will need them to put on their coffins. Do these people have nothing else to do but sit on their asses and ruin peoples lives? They said it would take a month for the money to be replaced. I have to wait for a new card now. This just sucks.(sorry) Background red is my blood pressure.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. l.raven All rights reserved.
l.raven has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.