Commentary and Philosophy Script posted April 18, 2024


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
to think about

Questions for Americans

by pome lover


Who could be more evil than “educators” who warp young people’s minds against their own country? Against fellow students from a country that has been America’s friend for years?

Who could be more evil than someone who is the US Homeland Security Secretary who deliberately lets millions of dangerous illegals enter this country, and yet says the border is closed?

Who could be more evil than a President of the United States of America whose every signing of his name makes things worse for the American people instead of better, and who has them so far in debt that their children and grandchildren will never recover?

And who could be more evil than a press who is supposed to report the truth to the American people, who lies and covers up the truth?

The powerful elite in this country don’t give a damn for their countrymen and women. Power and greed are their goals and their gods.

They have stripped America of her leadership in the world, her ability to support herself, her reputation for fairness and goodness—everything she stands for! They rig elections so Conservatives don’t have a say in their own government. They crucify a man who has done no wrong. They subvert and lie and become richer from men like Soros and son. Inflation is climbing. They have deals with America’s enemies and desert her friends. They bankrupt their own country because they, themselves, will never be bankrupt.

I, as a proud American who has just about lived my allotted time on this earth, am sick at heart. I weep over what has happened to my country. I am so angry at those who are deliberately destroying the greatest nation on earth, and I do not understand Americans, raised in this country, who turn so eagerly against her.

Since the evil ones have taken power, Christianity has been mocked, and their god, socialism, has taken a stranglehold on the young. Sick ideas are put deliberately into the minds of the very young, and parents have been relegated to the trash bin.

AMERICANS, are you proud of this? Is this what you want for yourself, your families and your country?

Wake up before it’s too late. If these people win in the next election, AMERICA WILL NEVER RECOVER! 

It will be changed forever.

Think about it.




Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.